Our ePTFE is available in a wide variety of tubular diameters, lengths, and wall thicknesses offering you cost-effective, conventional solutions or we can develop customized product to meet your specific needs. Our ePTFE is used in many implantable applications and is valuable as a predicate for regulatory submissions.
Why Choose Bard OEM ePTFE?
- Our High Density Microwall Technology makes ePTFE thin yet extremely strong; ideal for stent covering.
- Flat Sheets with thicknesses as low as .1 mm provide the benefits of ePTFE without adding bulk to your device.
- Many of our OEM products have Bard branded counterparts with long histories of clinical success and regulatory acceptance to support your regulatory efforts.
- Chemically inert, hydrophobic, and gas permeable ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluoroethylene) is ideal for implantable medical device applications.
- Its conformability, high temperature stability, and superior gas permeability make ePTFE a versatile and reliable choice.
We provide customized tubular, flat sheet, and encapsulated ePTFE solutions.